Social media is the cornerstone of your brand’s success in China. Yet the country has a unique and highly fragmented social media landscape that totally differs from the West. Besides Wechat and its over 1 billion monthly active users, China is home of thousands of other social media platforms with their own purpose and functionalities.
Doxaganda’s branding experts help you build your customized social media strategy based on a comprehensive range of services:
- Social media platform(s) recommendation
- Official account set-up and opening process
- Content calendar and tone of voice definition
- Editorial line design & content creation
- KOL profiles identification
- Social media performance tracking with actionable recommendations
CONTACT US NOW TO BUILD YOUR TAILOR-MADE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY IN CHINA
Our social media platform(s) recommendation is based on:
- Your priority objectives on social media: develop your brand awareness, drive traffic to your online store and generate sales, trigger interactions with your target audience, promote your products and services.
- Your target audience: in terms of demographics e.g. gender, age, city), behaviors (e.g. needs, expectations, sources of information, buying funnel, channels of influence) and mindset (values and beliefs).
- Your budget: an efficient social media strategy and content creation in China is costly, especially when it involves key opinion leaders.
- The social media platform’s performance: number of monthly active users and monthly active users growth rate.
- The social media platform’s features and functionalities such as e-commerce, live-stream and augmented reality.
Official account set-up and opening process:
- Inquire the social platform’s team to identify what documents to submit, the timeline and the required budget to open your brand’s official account
- Liaise with your teams to gather all the required documents
- Submit the documents to the social platform and keep you updated of the progress
- Official account opening
Content calendar and tone of voice definition
This part consists in identifying the calendar’s highlights to post a relevant content and generate your target audience’s interest. We will determine your content calendar based on:
- Your brand’s key dates: anniversary, product launch, collection launch, etc.
- Your country of origin’s dates such as July 4th, July 14th, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Key highlights of the Chinese calendar such as Chinese New Year, May 20th (Chinese Valentine’s day), etc.
Choosing the way to deliver your content is a crucial element of your social media strategy. We will help you craft your brand’s tone of voice based on:
- Your brand identity and history
- Your industry
- Your brand personality
- The social media codes in terms of tone of voice and style
Editorial line design and content creation to determine the content angles to post about on your official account:
- Your brand identity and storytelling
- Your products & services
- Your brand events
- Your KOL and brand ambassador
- Mini-contests to trigger your followers’ engagement
We determine a weight for each category based on your objectives and the market trends. We assess the performance of each content category and adjust your editorial line if necessary over the long term based on your followers’ reaction to each. Also determine content on your competitors’ content. What works? Does not work? What are the best practices?
We design the actual content with our creative team of graphic designers and copywriters. Rely on a creative team with background related to your industry.
KOL profiles identification
We will help you identify the right KOL profiles to promote your content to:
- KOL profile (authority in your industry?)
- Objectives of the collaboration
- Values that the KOL convey are consistent with your brand identity?
Also determine the level of autonomy to give the KOL, from the simple repost to a full account takeover.
Determine how to involve the KOL into your social media strategy:
- Account takeover: the KOL is in charge of your social media content for a certain period of time
- Campaign: KOL
Social media performance tracking with actionable recommendations
On a monthly basis, Doxaganda will share with you a comprehensive report to assess your social media performance based on the following KPI:
- Number of new followers
- Average number of likes per post
- Average number of comments per post
- Average number of positive comments
- Average number of reposts per post
- Times that your brand is mentioned (@) on the social platform
- Visits on your website (homepage or specific pages)
- Number of new leads
CONTACT US NOW TO HELP YOU ASSESS AND OPTIMIZE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY IN CHINA